The Ericle is very impressed by stuff like this:
I do recognize that this is relatively marginal to the well being of The Universe, and is motivated to a greater or less degree by marketing considerations, but I feel that not only is it respectful of the customer relationship but also that I’m [...]
I was very sad to learn of the recent death of David Abbott.
I was very fortunate to work within British advertising during its heyday when in 1979 I joined CDP/Aspect, a subsidiary of Collett Dickinson & Pearce. As I had joined the industry at quite a mature age, (30!), the agency [...]
- Phin on The DHL Man cometh.
- Rob Broadley on www.racism.com
- tony on How I Learned To, Stop Worrying And, Love The Drop
- Ericle on How I Learned To, Stop Worrying And, Love The Drop
- Ericle on The Ericle’s 2014 Training Blog