The Ericle was born Eric Wilton in 1949. His interests, views and opinions should be apparent from his blog. However, if you are so minded, here are a few indicators as to his interests & opinions:
- Born and resides in North London
- Married with 2 children in their late twenties
- Has lived in the USA for 6 years and New Zealand, (wife’s nationality), for 2 years
- Studied International Relations at Sussex University
- Spent most of his working life in ‘marketing’
- Values ‘Renaissance-thinking’
- Is anti-Establishment but is not against inclusive elites
- Believes in both individual values & society
Opinions expressed by The Ericle are based on the premise that The Past is totally responsible for The Present but is only an indicator of The Future. If in doubt, readers are encouraged not to consult any advisors.
The Ericle’s, very talented, webmeister is Gabriel Chelaru. When not doing ‘web things’, Gabriel is a French teacher. Gabriel also offers private lessons and can be contacted at stefangabriel.chelaru at gmail.com.