The Ericle was born Eric Wilton in 1949. His interests, views and opinions should be apparent from his blog. However, if you are so minded, here are a few indicators as to his interests & opinions:
- Born and resides inNorth London
- Married with 2 children in their early twenties
- Has lived in the USA for 6 years and New Zealand, (wife’s nationality), for 2 years
- Studied International Relations at Sussex University
- Spent most of his working life in ‘marketing’
- Values ‘Renaissance-thinking’
- Is anti-Establishment but is not against inclusive elites
- Believes in both individual values & society
Opinions expressed by The Ericle are based on the premise that The Past is totally responsible for The Present but is only an indicator of The Future. If in doubt, readers are encouraged not to consult any advisors.
The Ericle’s, very talented, webmeister is Gabriel Chelaru. When not doing ‘web things’, Gabriel is a French teacher. Gabriel also offers private French lessons (see: www.northlondontutor.co.uk) and can be contacted via email@example.com
- Ericle on The Ericle’s 2014 Training Blog
- Michael Heryet on The Ericle’s 2014 Training Blog
- Hans Wernhart on Auntie.
- timwiltondavies on “The dreams of men, the seed of commonwealths, the germs of empires.” *
- Ericle on How I Learned To, Stop Worrying And, Love The Drop