- 29% of Brits admitted (anonymously) to breaking the lockdown
- 60% is the threshold where it is believed that Herd Immunity comes into play
- 81% of C-19 cases are mild or unrecognized and are unreported
- 60% participation is needed for a track-trace app. to work
- the range of risk of death is .0016% (0-9 years) to 7.8% (over 80)
- The average life expectancy in the UK is 80.69 years
- The average life expectancy of a person entering a care home is 2 years
- Air pollution kills 7,000,000 people a year
- Tobacco kills 8,000,000 per year inc. 1,200,000 innocent bystanders
- 600,000 people die in the UK every year
- 50,000 ‘excess deaths’ arise each year from poverty, extreme temperatures & infectious diseases.
- 80% of chronic diseases are preventable, regular exercise, refreshing sleep & good mental health
- 7,000,000 people are currently on NHS waiting lists
- There are currently no drugs licensed for the treatment or prevention of COVID-19
[Sources: Private Eye, The Times, Web (various) & W.H.O.]
Just saying …..